JohnnyRPG Trailer JohnnyRPG Trailer

Interesting

It looks nice, but honestly does it belong in the portal. I do hope to see the game soon, some sort of driving rpg, looks nice.

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks for the review, but what do you mean doesn't belong in the portal? Anyway thanks

HitTest Tutorial HitTest Tutorial

Meh........

It was fine, but I almost got the impression that you don't even know how to do this well, the hitTest done like that only works well for squares, which isn't really all that good.......

late night shopping 2 late night shopping 2

Nice

DOn't particulary like the song but, meh just me

communism RULES fuck u!!! communism RULES fuck u!!!

Amazing!

This is the most entertaing work I have ever seen!

[SCRUBS] [SCRUBS]

Good

I like it, the animation was good in most parts, my biggest Critique is that although the lip synching was good, the faces just didn't match the mood, as in it looked like they were smiling whilst the video and song are on the sad side

MetalDart responds:

I know, all the lip synching mouths were smiling. I should use my new mouths, but then I wouldnt be submitting my old flash, now would I? ;)

You're Pitiful: Mario Ed. You're Pitiful: Mario Ed.

Please, it could be a lot better

If you are planning on doing a sprite movie, I would like to expect something more, maybe extra creativity, or at least draw the mouths youre self.

OrangePylon responds:

I did draw the mouths! And what do you mean by something more? It's a music video, I can't change the words... I added a thing at the end, what else do you want?

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

cool

why, does kirpy use moves from the tales games.

QcStorm responds:

Simple, While looking through his sprites shet, I noticed most of his attacks looked a LOT like them. So I thought I might aswell add the names.

Gazebo Gazebo

Awesome

that reminded me of Evelution alot but that was a good movie so its all good.

Style Shortz Style Shortz

Good

I like it however i would like to see so much more. please try making a stroy next time i think a lot of people would enjoy it.

SeKret responds:

ugh... please read the desciption of the video, i said this isn't supposed to have a storyline, it's just stick fights put together into a video

Everyday Everyday